An Island Adventure Awaits!
Join us for the in-person bike ride and kick-off event on July 8 or participate in the virtual ride anytime through September 4 and get a WHOLE pie! Enjoy the scenic vistas of Ebey’s Landing National Historical Reserve on Whidbey Island during the popular Sea, Trees & Pie Bike Ride. Choose a 5, 10, or 20-mile loop ride. Many of the sights you’ll see are natural areas and farms protected by the Whidbey Camano Land Trust. We look forward to seeing you out there! Read below for registration information or register here.
Gear up for this fun, non-competitive bike ride!
- Ride with us in-person on July 8 (more information below) or participate at your own pace anytime through September 4.
- We have three loop routes to choose from: 5, 10, and 20 miles (all approximate). Riders may do any combination of the routes.
- The start and end of all loops is near the Coupeville ferry terminal at the State Park birding platform on Highway 20 across from Crockett Lake.
- A valid Discover Pass is required for parking in the State Park parking lot at the birding platform (purchase at www.discoverpass.org or at pay station near check-in; cash or check only).
- There is also some roadside parking nearby (look for signs on Highway 20).
- Helmets are required for all riders.
- Riders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No riders under age 6 on their own bikes.
- Registered entries will receive a voucher for a delicious, locally-made pie redeemable at 3 Sisters Market in Coupeville.
- Children 16 and under ride for free.
8 July - 4 September 2023