- What kind of homes do you really love to build?
- Can you help me with my feasibility study as I look for a lot?
- How long are permits taking?
- How long does it take to build a new home right now and when could we break ground?
- Can I get a list of recent references from past clients and may I contact them to view their homes?
- How long have you been building on Whidbey?
- What construction loan lender(s) do you have a relationship with (use one of these for the vacant land loan).
- If waterfront – are you experienced with the Shoreline Management Act of Washington State?
- I want to do part of the construction myself (e.g. Painting), would you be OK with that?
- What type of warranties do you provide?
Your vacant land specialist representing you can help you with these questions and can make recommendations on the best builder for your specific project. Don’t have representation yet? Give Clay a call today to see if he is a good fit!
If you enjoyed reading this you might also enjoy: